Crisis Medicine Training Network is a grouping of highly knowledgeable health care providers; specialising in training for trauma care, emergency and disaster medicine related topics. The Network also utilises expert facilitators in various fields in order to provide specialised training in a wide spectrum of learning opportunities.
- Maximise your knowledge, skills and experience in: – Initial Assessment – Shock – Biomechanics and mechanism of injury – Brain and craniofacial trauma – Abdominal …READ MORE
- Practical Program to establish your own hospital disaster plan: Step-by-step process to design a practical hospital disaster plan to effectively manage …READ MORE
- A hands-on program to evacuate patients from a hospital in a emergency: Addresses various emergency situations that may necessitate the evacuation …READ MORE
- Addresses the isolation of African Viral Haemorrhagic Fever Patients The knowledge, skills and hands-on application on how to establish a safe …READ MORE
- MIMMS Major Incident, Medical Management and Support: The practical approach at the scene MIMMS exists to teach the nature and management …READ MORE
- The Practical Approach in the Hospital Setting Hospital HMIMMS exists to give hospital staff the knowledge to plan and train for …READ MORE