Maximise your knowledge, skills and experience in:
– Initial Assessment
– Biomechanics and mechanism of injury
– Brain and craniofacial trauma
– Abdominal trauma
– Musculoskeletal trauma
– Spinal cord and vertebral column trauma
– Burn trauma
– Paediatric trauma
– Trauma and pregnancy
– Psychological aspects of trauma
– Stabilisation, transfer and transport
Special skill stations focus on:
– The trauma nursing process
– Airway and ventilation interventions
– Spinal immobilization
– Traction splinting
– Helmet removal
Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) program
Build a solid foundation in trauma nursing and become a more effective member of the trauma team.
Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)® is an internationally standardized interactive course that integrates the trauma nursing process into the content, and provides the learner with core-level trauma knowledge and psychomotor skills experience.
Upon successful completion of TNCC, paticipants
are certified for four years, and receive a
certification from the ENA.